Friday 31 July 2015

Convert Windows Live Mail to PDF Without Thinking Twice

Today, I will share my views with you about the software that I used recently “Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter”. This software helps me a lot in solving my problem and I am sure this software helps to solve your problems too….

Windows Live Mail is free email client developed by Microsoft.  Earlier Outlook Express and Windows Mail are introduced by Microsoft, but they could not become much popular and later Microsoft come up with Windows Live Mail (more advanced version of Outlook Express and Windows Mail). It supports more advanced features, the feature of spam filtering, easy to use and loads faster. And also if a user is not connected with the internet, the user can use Windows Live Mail in offline mode also.

Some users not feel safe for sending their Dern data to third party. And, if you are finding hard to send Windows Live Mail data in other organization because of security problem, then user no need to worry, user can send the data by changing the data in pdf format.

PDF is portable document format that supports high level of data encryption, offers high security support that transfers the data over the internet. It provides the feature of digital signature which is used to confirm the authenticity. PDF provides high level security, so user no need to worry for sending the confidential data to the third party. By changing the file in PDF, user can easily send their Dern data to third party without thinking of something.

“I was also going through with the same problem, then I change my files into pdf. I searched for many software, then at last I find the software that is perfect for me “Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter” By using this converter I can easily change my files into pdf and transfer my data to third party without thinking twice.”

Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter supports many features
  1. User Friendly Interface
  2. User can save email attachment with pdf also or in a separate folder.
  3. Supports Batch Conversion, user can convert multiple folders (no matter how many files and sub folder are there).    
  4. Supports all versions of Adobe including 11.0
  5. Easily work on all versions of windows operating system including windows 10. 

After using the software, I can easily export my files into pdf but it is necessary to have installation of Windows Live Mail. And the biggest advantage is that it maintains the formatting throughout the whole process, it converts my data safely without any data loss.

I surely recommend you to use “Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter” and forget your strain.

If you like the software and want to download follow this link http://download.cnet.com/Windows-Live-Mail-to-PDF-Converter/3000-2094_4-75724522.html


1 comment:

  1. Try EML to PDF Converter to effortlessly print the EML emails to PDF format. It offers the users to batch print the files at once along with all the attachments embedded in it. It restores all the data integrity of the files intact even in the PDF format. It is compatible with EML based email clients. It is an independent solution that does not require the installation of Adobe Reader.

    Read more info at:- EML to PDF Converter

    ReplyDelete